In addition to assisting with liquidity events and capital raising, The Lenox Group professionals provide strategic/finanical advisory services:
- Fairness Opinions: Assist Special Committees to the Board of Directors by rendering a fairness opinion stating whether a proposed transaction is fair, from a financial point of view, to the interested parties.
- Valuation: Review and analyze historical and projected financial information, as well as current market information, to establish a range of expected values for the overall business.
- Strategic Advisory: Partner with executive management to evaluate strategic alternatives for the company - analyze initiatives and provide objective advice on the company's strategic direction.
Prior Advisory Assignments Completed by Lenox Professionals:
- American Book Company: Provided a valuation opinion to the company relating to an ESOP transaction.
- Borden, Inc.: Provided break-up analysis and divisional valuation of Borden, Inc. for Kohlberg Kravis and Roberts.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation: Provided valuation and structuring advice in connection with the acquisition of a Florida entity.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation: Provided valuation analysis in connection with Forstmann Little & Co.'s acquisition of Gulfstream.
- Sunbelt Services: Provided a valuation opinion to a contract distributor in connection with a recapitalization.
- SunLink Health Systems: Provided valuation services regarding spin-off of Hometown Health University.