HealthCom Partners, LLC
- The Lenox Group (“Lenox”) served as exclusive financial advisor to HealthCom Partners, LLC (“HealthCom”) on its sale to The Transaction Solutions Hub, a division of McKesson Corporation (“McKesson”; NYSE: MCK).
- Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HealthCom is a leading provider of patient billing software and transaction processing services for healthcare providers and through its network touches approximately 35 million patients nationwide annually.
- Four entrepreneurs founded HealthCom Partners and were able to grow the business to over 150 “blue-chip” hospital clients including Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Stanford University Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Rush University Medical Center, Advocate Health Care and Novant Health.
- The Lenox Group was engaged to sell this healthcare technology business focused on the acute care setting and advised management on valuation and structuring of the sale transaction.
- McKesson Corporation is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. The company partners with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services.
- Lenox was able to maximize the value to shareholders through a competitive process and negotiated employment contracts for HealthCom executives to join McKesson in senior roles. Through the competitive and efficient process Lenox was able to exceed management expectations and initial valuations.