- The Lenox Group served as exclusive financial advisor to Vericom Corporation (“Vericom” or the “Company”) on its sale to Spectrio, LLC (“Spectrio”).
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Vericom is a leading national provider of on-hold messaging and digital signage to healthcare facilities.
- The Company’s customers include hospitals, ambulatory care facilities, managed care/health plans, pharmacies, laboratories, outpatient rehabilitation centers, physician practices and wellness centers. Vericom’s two primary product lines are utilized by over 1,300 healthcare sites nationwide.
- Vericom retained The Lenox Group to monetize the shareholdings of its Founder. The Founder felt that a complete sale of the Company was in the best interest of his family as there were no other family members in a position to lead the Company in the future.
- The Lenox Group negotiated and structured Vericom’s sale as well as managed the process, allowing the management team to remain focused on operating the business.
- Spectrio is one of the nation’s leading all-inclusive audio/video marketing companies, handling everything from concept and installation to content creation, outstanding service and detailed reporting to ensure consistency in branding. Spectrio's services range from on-hold messaging to overhead music and digital signage video displays. Spectrio utilizes these formats to create brand messaging consistency for its clients and to maximize "marketing moments". Spectrio is a portfolio company of SJ Partners, a private equity firm based in New York, New York.
- Vericom’s Founder was able to achieve full liquidity at a level exceeding his valuation range. The transaction also positioned the Founder’s family with the liquidity desired to pursue other business interests outside of Vericom’s industry.